Business Development Executives
Ropstam is looking for goal oriented Business Development Executives to join its Evening shift. Your job will be to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Creating propositions and upselling opportunities.
- Day to day dealing with customers.
- Understand the customer’s requirement, discuss the prerequisites/requirements with the internal team.
- Locking the scope with the customer, chatting via telephone/Skype as per requirement.
- Keeping up a good relationship with the clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Acquiring business through different channels (Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, Guru, People PerHour, Craigslist, etc.)
- Must be willing to work in the evening night shift (6 PM – 3 AM).