Our software developers rank among the top 1%
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to hire, train & manage a team of business development executives. As business development manager, you will be responsible for managing business development team, closing deals, achieving revenue and sales targets and overall growth of the company.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to source and bid on freelance projects on our behalf. As business development manager, you will be responsible for managing business development team, closing deals, achieving revenue and sales targets and overall growth of the company.
- Identify and target potential clients. Generate new leads from different sources, such as market research, online bidding platforms, email marketing, LinkedIn, networking, cold calling and digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement effective business development strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by understanding their business needs.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitors, and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing and development teams to align strategies.
- Lead and manage a team of online bidding professionals, providing guidance, training, and performance evaluations.
- Develop and implement effective bidding strategies to win projects.
- Engage with clients on bidding platforms to clarify project requirements and negotiate terms.
- Prepare, oversee and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- Create detailed proposals and quotes, outlining the benefits and value of our solutions.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals to achieve sales goals.
- Develop and implement effective strategies to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Report on sales activities, progress, and market feedback to senior management.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies to remain competitive in the market
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field.
- At Least 4 years of proven experience in software business development.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing campaigns, cold calling, online bidding platforms, LinkedIn, and all other useful platforms for business development
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and project management tools such as HubSpot, salesforce, etc.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Managing business development team, hiring, retention, and training the right team members.
- Excellent Spoken English is a must