Our software developers rank among the top 1%
DevOps Team Lead
The DevOps Team Lead plays a key role in fostering collaboration between development and operations teams to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) goals.
DevOps Team Lead
The DevOps Team Lead is responsible for leading and managing a team of DevOps engineers to streamline and optimize the software deployment process. This role involves overseeing the design, implementation, and maintenance of automation tools and processes that enable efficient software deployment & monitoring. The DevOps Team Lead plays a key role in fostering collaboration between development and operations teams to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) goals.
9 am to 6 pm
955 Service Road, Block L, Johar Town, Lahore
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate software builds, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure code changes are integrated and tested continuously.
- Implement monitoring solutions to proactively identify and respond to system and application issues.
- Manage source code repositories & collaborate with developers to ensure proper version control practices.
- Ownership of service level operations and its improvements.
- Deploying and managing various DBs and being responsible for their uptimes.
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, and other teams to align efforts.
- Testing of various In-House and Open-source Software scalability.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role for deployment of WordPress/PHP/NodeJS/Python projects.
- Min 1 year experience managing a team of DevOps engineers.
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Provide guidance, support, and coaching to team members, ensuring they are aligned with the organization’s goals.
- Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Good knowledge of AWS and Linux servers.
- Proven experience with CI/CD setup with Bitbucket and Github.
- Identify and address potential issues or bottlenecks in the software development and deployment process.
- Experience with Jenkins/Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL, MongoDB e.t.c)
- Amazon web services certifications will be a plus.