Ropstam is looking for highly creative, talented and experienced iOS Developer. Who will be responsible for creating compelling and innovative iOS solutions.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Swift, cocapods and Core Data application development.
- Good programming background in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Repair / review the legacy code and responsible for changes in code and the environment which will affect system performance.
- Must have excellent expertise in developing applications for apple products (iPhone/iPad) using Swift, Cocoa Touch Programming and XCode.
- Knowledge of design and architecture processes.
- Knowledge of restful APIs.
- Ability to work as team player and independently in required situations.
- Developing global business applications
- Ensuring the scalability and quality of all codes while working closely with iOS, Android Developers
- Assisting with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Excellent professional behaviors.
- Must take ownership of the product he is developing.
- Have ability to give input to improve the product.
- Always look to do challenging work