We are looking for a CakePHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the user. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable CakePHP components
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- PHP Developer with at least 7 years of experience (must).
- Experience with Linux Platform (must).
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Cakephp and MYSQL (must).
- Strong grasp on PHP as a language and knowledge of its quirks
- Extensive experience in object-oriented PHP programming and strong knowledge of CakePHP and its extensive feature set
- Understanding of basic CakePHP conventions and patterns as well as knowledge of CakePHP’s object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- PHP Development: 5 years (Required)
- CakePHP: 3 years (Required)
- MySQL: 3 years (Required)
- LINUX: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)