Our software developers rank among the top 1%
You will be responsible for developing sites in Shopify, developing themes, and ensuring all aspects of the site are accessible and editable by the client. You will work on an array of projects ranging from maintaining existing sites to building new sites with the help of a team. You make sure to dot all of your i’s and cross your t’s, taking pride in your workability as you respond to customer support and maintenance requests. You will get exposure to the latest technologies and have the opportunity to learn from other team members while also working with some of North America’s top designers and creative agencies. If you are a strong communicator, have an excellent eye for detail, are a strong problem solver, love to learn, and enjoy new challenges, then this position is for you!
- 2+ years of Shopify development experience (Shopify Plus experience is a plus).
- 4+ years of web development experience (the more experience, the better).
- Expertise in Shopify Liquid template language and Shopify Theme development.
- Working knowledge in Custom Shopify APP development (the more experience, the better).
- Good knowledge of AJAX/JQuery.
- Expertise in other e-comm or CMS systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Website Optimization
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- PC Operating Systems (Windows & Linux)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly understand design requirements
- Planning, building, and launching websites
- Attention to Pixels (a must!)
- Git & SVN
- GULP / Grunt or similar compilers
- SASS / LESS
- Experience creating end-user documentation for website applications
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion
- Articulate communicator who can present ideas in a written format that others can easily understand