Our software developers rank among the top 1%
SQA Team Lead (Mobile Apps)
Ropstam Solutions is looking for an SQA Team Lead (Mobile App) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
SQA Team Lead (Mobile Apps)
We are looking for an SQA Team Lead (Mobile App) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review App requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.)This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure App runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. We’d like to meet you if you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to Mobile App quality problems. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of Mobile App development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
9 am to 6 pm
DHA 2, Main G.T Road Islamabad, Pakistan
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify app requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming Mobile App and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mobile App Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 3+ years in Mobile App quality assurance, focusing on mobile and web applications.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile App development lifecycle, quality assurance methodologies, and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with various mobile and web application testing techniques, tools, and frameworks.
- Proficiency in test management tools, defect tracking systems, and test automation tools.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities, with the ability to motivate and mentor team members.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Market competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Annual bonuses
- Company Provided Meal
- Provident Fund
- Good work-life balance & healthy and fun-filled office.