Ui/UX Designer (Portfolio Must)
** Females are Highly Preferred for this role !
**Kindly Attach/Mention Your Portfolio with your resume as well**
Ropstam is looking for highly creative, talented, and experienced Ui/UX designer. Your designs should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals, based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each design.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Ability to design creative logos, web banners, brochures, business cards, etc.
- 1-2 yrs. proven Ui/UX designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other design.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.