Our software developers rank among the top 1%
Unity Team Lead
Ropstam Solutions is actively seeking a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Unity Team Lead to join our team and contribute to the development of an exciting new game.
Unity Team Lead
In the role of Unity Developer Team Lead at Ropstam Solutions, you will have the responsibility of leading a team of skilled Unity developers and overseeing the development of state-of-the-art software applications and games. Your position will require a combination of technical expertise and strong leadership skills to ensure the successful execution of projects. By providing guidance and direction to your team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional results. Join us in creating innovative and groundbreaking experiences in the world of software development and gaming.
9 am to 6 pm
DHA 2, Main G.T Road Islamabad, Pakistan
- Allocate resources, prioritize tasks, monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines
- Planning and implementing game functional game
- Transforming design ideas into functional games
- Designing and building game codes
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks and implementing solutions in a timely manner
- Set technical direction for the team and ensure that projects meet deadlines and budget.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Knowledge of scripting, game physics, animation, session management, and textures
- Must have a portfolio for live games with a number of users and generated revenue
- Should be able to make upload game builds for both App and play store
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of games
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades
- Stay updated on emerging technologies, tools, and techniques related to Unity development.
- AR/Geolocation Experience
- Mentor and develop the skills of team members
- 3 to 4 years of experience in unity engine. In-depth knowledge of the unity engine.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Lead and manage a team of Unity developers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support.
- Proven work experience completing a full video game life-cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs and building libraries.
- Advanced Knowledge of C#, JSON, XML, Netcode.
- Experience with different multiplayer and hyper-casual implementation
- Deep knowledge of .Net and C# and game architecture design
- C++/Obj C Knowledge (for Plugins)
- Strong artistic and graphic design skills.
- Ability to solve complicated problems using best practices.
- Understanding of (Unity Physics engine, Unity editor scripting, Unity Canvas, Unity Particles System, Unity Lighting, Unity Animations)