As the SEO Expert, you will be responsible for working with the current development team on-site audits, keyword research, competitive analysis, link building, content marketing, user experience, and other search-based optimizations to ensure the brands we represent are reaching their full potential.
- You understand all things Google, with a strong understanding and interest in how Organic Search fits into the marketing mix, and the power it has in digital strategies
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to work well within a team
- Motivated to create a high-quality product you and your team are proud of
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Proficient with Google tools like Search Console and Analytics
- Familiarity with third-party SEO tools like SEM Rush, ahrefs, moz, etc.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Have a thorough understanding of Organic Search ranking factors
- Proficient with Microsoft products like Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to successfully adhere to deadlines
- You keep up to date with SEO blogs, news, and industry updates
- Undergraduate degree
In particular, you can expect to:
- Work hands-on with a variety of digital marketing and SEO-based software solutions and practices with our Digital Search Team
- Work in a client-facing role with client teams and agency partners to drive recognizable results with the best and most up-to-date SEO tactics
- Contribute to SEO research, recommendations, and implementations that will make up the most effective SEO strategies available to brands
- Perform actionable site audits, competitive analysis, keyword research, backlink audits, and other SEO deliverables in collaboration with your team members to maximize client’s ROI and performance
- Improve Organic site performance, visibility, and conversion rate
- Potentially work on SEO strategy, content strategy, and social media strategy, among other digital strategies
- Develop creative white-hat link-building opportunities
- Present deliverables and results to clients