We’re looking for a creative blogger and web content writer. Someone who can write from the context of a plumber, realtor, manufacturer, critic, reviewer or blogger. Someone who has a strong understanding of SEO and can re-purpose fragments of a blog for social media engagement. Someone who is grammatically meticulous and insatiably curious?
IS THIS YOU?
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to prove it. With your resume, please provide a 500+ word writing sample. We are looking to hire 5 qualified candidates as soon as a suitable fit can be determined.
Please note: Candidates that do not submit the sample will be disqualified from the selection process.
A hired candidate will be expected to perform following day to day activities:
- Writes, edits, packages, and publishes digital content in a clear and concise manner
- Curates the local news & reviews pages
- Ensures the website and stories adhere to the priorities of the day
- Gathers and reports information from various sources
- Re-writes material as necessary to make it more relevant to the platform
- Selects photos, and video/audio clips to accompany online stories
- Critically edits material written by others and/or items produced by others
- Prepares and writes articles and headlines from information provided by reporters, or wire copy, or original sources
- Publishes Web material on social media and other platforms
- Coordinates the creation of interactive content
Apply using our online form here: http://www.ropstam.com/careers/apply-online/