We’re looking for a creative blogger and web content writer with extensive knowledge & experience writing SEO content. Someone who can write from the context of a plumber, realtor, manufacturer, critic, reviewer or blogger. Someone who has a strong understanding of SEO and can re-purpose fragments of a blog for social media engagement. Someone who is grammatically meticulous and insatiably curious?
IS THIS YOU?
We’d like to offer you the opportunity to prove it. With your resume, please provide a 500+ word writing sample. We are looking to hire 5 qualified candidates as soon as a suitable fit can be determined.
Please note: Candidates that do not submit the sample will be disqualified from the selection process.
A hired candidate will be expected to perform following day to day activities:
- Content Writing: Selecting appropriate topics, articles, forum posting, blog postings etc.
- Web and Mobile copy / content writing
- Understanding of SEO.
- Understanding of proper user of keyword density.
- Design and Create online creative artwork, Blogs etc.
- Online and offline content creation and deployment.
- Social profiles creations and promotional campaign management.
- Developing content for company website and official digital platforms.
- Conduct online research, generate content for various marketing initiatives and write creative for websites.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Copywriting for design development.
- Heavy Equipment industry and locality specific research
- Understand keyword research and adhere to the SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure that provided keywords have been used in giving density while making the content read naturally.
- Prepare well-structured drafts with given template format
- Proofread and edit content
- Coordinate with the SEO team to ensure content is 100% optimized and final approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)