Our software developers rank among the top 1%
Manager Software Development
Ropstam Solutions is seeking a Manager Software Development . The role of the Manager Software Development is to build high-performance teams who are focused on quality and innovation.
Manager Software Development
We are looking for a strong engineering leader who is a strategic and innovative problem-solver; someone with a passion for applying technology to solve real-world customer problems at scale. The ideal candidate is passionate about building high-performance teams who are focused on quality and innovation.
- Lead and assist with the design & development of products, focusing on project delivery, maintainability, scalability, and high reusability of components.
- Collaborate broadly across the organization and with senior leadership to drive team and individual performance focused on clear outcomes and team objectives.
- Evaluate resource costs, determine the composition of the required team and top-level roadmap, and perform project risk assessment.
- Foster the adoption of best engineering practices across all aspects of software development to build, deploy, test, and release large-scale services with quality and agility while maintaining our current platform to continue to meet clients’ commitments.
- Create an agile culture, state-of-the-art practices, and related processes.
- Based on global trends, take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity.
- Provide and share a broad knowledge of technologies and architectures and function as a mentor within the scope of your product and domain.
- Monitor current and future trends, technology, and information; review and adopt emerging trends to improve people’s capabilities and maximize development efficiency.
- Partner with the Dev-Ops and Test Automation teams to maximize productivity by utilizing DevOps principles and best practices.
- Build, grow, and retain an excellent Engineering Team to innovate, invent, and deploy best-in-class Software solutions.
- Drive the company vision by working with the software development teams to ensure the deliverables add value to the Business and our clients.
- May be called upon to take on additional assignments as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in leading engineering teams through full product lifecycles, from conception to launch
- Successful track record delivering complex software products by leading cross-functional engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile development platforms, databases, frameworks, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of development frameworks & languages, Node.js, Python, Laravel, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, iOS and Android mobile development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal English-language communication skills
- Proven experience working with International Clients
- MS / BS degree in CS, SE, or a relevant field
- Market competitive salaries
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Leaves Encashment
- Yearly Bonus