Our software developers rank among the top 1%
Ropstam is seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Owner to join our innovative team.
Ropstam is seeking a dynamic and experienced Product Owner to join our innovative team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering exceptional products that meet customer needs and drive business success.
9 am to 6 pm
DHA 2, Main G.T Road Islamabad, Pakistan
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision that aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product life cycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering teams.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Develop and manage user stories, ensuring they are well-defined, prioritized, and aligned with business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including customers, to gather and prioritize requirements, ensuring the product meets user needs.
- Plan releases and upgrades. Work with development teams to plan and prioritize product releases, ensuring timely delivery of features and enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and quality assurance, to deliver high-quality products.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Assisting the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Write acceptance tests
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Keep track of industry trends to make informed decisions about the product’s direction.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Product Owner or in a similar product management role.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle and all the tool required in product management
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies and experience working in agile development environments.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field