React Native Developer
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- 2-3 years of professional experience working with React Native and software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Experience with REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Ability to identify with the goals of Full Stack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Experience with automated testing suites.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Market competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Leaves Encashment
- Quarterly Increments
- Yearly Bonuses
- Monthly Rewarding Schemes
- Good work-life balance & healthy and fun-filled office