SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER
What You’ll Do
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and results.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Organize project information across all resources and areas involved.
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, and timeline.
- Should be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a dynamic work environment and work independently and collaboratively
- Should be able to communicate with senior management and collaborate with multiple clients
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in Software Project Management
- Proven project management experience with MERN stack, LAMP stack, Native and hybrid mobile applications development
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields such as Software Engineering, Information Technology or Project Management
- Solid concepts of Object-Oriented Programming, application development Lifecycle and software design patterns.
- Experience in API development and management
- Exposure of tools like Composer, GIT, JIRA, Subversion (SourceTree / TortoiseSVN), FileZilla
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs
- Ability to concentrate and remain focused while handling multiple tasks, responsibilities and projects
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, MacOS and Windows preferred