Our software developers rank among the top 1%
Ropstam Solution Inc. is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join its team to develop and maintain various Software Products.
At Rostam, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience, we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying project updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. If you have a solid background in web app deployment on multiple server environments, we’d love to speak with you.
9 am to 6 pm
955 Service Road, Block L, Johar Town, Lahore
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve deployment and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning out project deployments and being involved in project management decisions.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
- More than two years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role for the deployment
- WordPress/PHP/NodeJS/Python projects
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of AWS and Linux servers
- Proven experience with CI/CD setup with Bitbucket and Github
- Experience with Jenkins/Kubernetes/Dockers
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Amazon web services certifications will be a plus.