Ropstam is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our integrated product team.
As a Senior React Developer, your primary focus will be on helping architect and implement user interfaces for our stack of web and mobile applications – while ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other departments and team members while working on different layers of integration throughout our infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development are important.
What You Will Do
- Architect, create and enhance efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web and mobile applications
- Identify and optimize applications for performance and scalability issues
- Use test-driven development to write well-tested code
- Collaborate with other development, creative and product management teams to plan and deliver compelling user-facing products from start to finish
- Participate in regular project stand-ups and sprint reviews
- Participate in and/or lead conduct code reviews
- Demonstrated experience with React/React Native or comparable technologies (Angular, Vue, Ember, etc)
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Knowledge of Objective-C/Swift for iOS is MUST and/or Java/Kotlin for Android is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication, with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and broad knowledge of current and upcoming web development techniques and principle
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- Eagerness to participate in team status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Proficient with code versioning (Git, SVN)
Our benefits are anything but basic, with vacation time available on day 1, health and life insurance, sick leaves, EOBI, Payroll tax exemption and more.
In addition, we offer the following and are consistently looking for new ways to enhance the benefits we offer to our team:
- 100% premium share option for Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), with a health spending account to top up your claims
- Company matching EOBI program
- Parental/Pregnancy leave
- Pandemic – Remote and flexible work arrangements
- Travel allowance
- Recreational activities
- Learning and development opportunities with a multitude of resources
- Internal recognition programs
- Weekly office dinners