Web Development Project Manager
The Web Applications Manager will provide quality and timely web application support to a diverse community, providing skilled technical work of an advanced level involving the research, design, illustration, layout, lettering, and production of a variety of web layouts.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; Extensive knowledge or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in computer science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a related qualification preferred.
- Highly proficient in Php / CMS / WordPress, NodeJs, react and angular.
- 5+ years of experience in managing e-commerce websites’ development.
- Ability to troubleshoot web issues in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills, time management, and ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Must have an extensive experience of communication with foreign clients
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade web applications.
- Support, train, and direct activities and solutions performed and provided by web programmers.
- Gather all information and materials from the client(s) necessary to provide a solution.
- Provide technical documentation and training to client(s) as needed.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices and perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential.